Friday, November 2, 2007

Times like this makes my head bow down.

It was then when we stayed in Casa roiz, Goa. Me, Dipendra and DBK sir was left at guest house; waiting for something to happen, and somebody to come. I left soem of my wet T shirts and a jeans to dry off on wall front of the room no 304, 2nd floor. I left my camera Sony DSC-S600 on the wall where Dipendra was standing. I collected my clothes and threw it on my bed and walked downstairs along with DBK sir and Dipendra. We went to the near by Tea-shop and had our usual breakfast; Paubhaji and a cup of tea. Suddenly, my vision sticked in front of white Chinese clay statue of Shirdi Baba. My eyes glued and those pair of heavenly eyes of idol of Baba are internally motivating to do something. then, I asked Dipendra whereabouts of my camera, he replied that he didn't know. OOOOOOOHHHHHH SHIT!!!! Man!! you left that camera on the wall. I quickly paced back to Guest House. I rushed to the same place in front of room no 304.
Thank you Shirdi Baba, it was there and i grabbed and walked my way to the downstairs, a group of people from other states of India were marching towards the vacant room next to the very place where i left my camera. i beat them by just few seconds; other wise....... that Sony DSC-s600 camera would be history. and Thanks Baba, Your answer is no more mystery.

1 comment:

Alpesh Patel said...

Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai !!!