Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My House Plan




No matter what is my income source and how much I am going to earn the building one beautiful homely home bye the rural area is my childhood dream. Yeah! Being a doctor or serving is nation is primary goal in my life I couldn’t turn into reality but I still have luxury home Plans in my mind and the picture above is one of the house I’ll own if god wills to. I found this photo via houseplansandmore.com where the other designs from Ranch House Plans and Log Home Plans are among my choice. I like the home that is favourable for my kind of life style which means very much environment friendly, should be warm just by solar energy without using the firewoods for that I would be needing windows as in the ranch house. Enough land to recycle the consumed biodegradable waste and same amount of greenery to soothe my eyes. Then, I got the answers frome this website called houseplansandmore.com, where I vision of my dream is broaden. Just bwrose this site, you may get your garage or backyard plans.

No comments: