Monday, November 12, 2007

Termite guide.

One of the best informative website ever asked to blog. As the biology student, I am very fascinated with this blog. It provides over all the information we need to know about the termites. The signs to look for if you suspect you have termites is the wood dust from our wooden furniture. Last time, the closest encounter I face is in my store room. The old shelf where I used to keep my books is badly infested with termites. I don't know how to eradicate these nuisance, so I sprayed common household insecticides. Unfortunately, it didn't worked, and my father advised me to fumigate with smoke. It worked but not 100% effective. Now, I am getting enough information from killthetermites.coms. I am ready to face any swarm of this troublesome insects.

No comments: