Saturday, November 17, 2007

Mailbox and Affiliate program



When my spouse tried for her visa abroad, the first thing she wants me to do is to have a resedential mailbox so that she could send the documents and letter safely. Though that was not a big deal to me but still one thing knocked in my mind is how and where shall I get such a mailbox that can be fit in front of my yard. I inquired and asked to some of my friends, they suggested me to build the good and strong one from the nearby metal workers. The idea was fine but is not well suited me when I visited their workshop, as the finishing is not that good.

Then, I started browsing the Internet, in Whitehall mailboxes, the market place for mailboxes and curbside décor I found the nice looking mailbox, and I feel that it was designed for the homeowner like me. The picture I’ve attached above is of my choice. There are lots more in the store that are designed to suit your home. Along with residential mailboxes there are commercial mailboxes too for the bulk correspondence of offices or any corporate houses. And along the delivery of mailbox, there's an affiliate program with which we can earn $20 by signing it up.

No comments: