Sunday, November 4, 2007

Dictionary: Maze Of Words

The book named "dictionary" does not pretend often to an encyclopedic presentation of wisdom, it should rather be regarded selective overview of an achievement of symphonic intellectual life, better evacuated and describe the personalities qualified, balded to deal with more and more ocean of words. This book always has tried to give reader an honest and candid picture of today's scene at possible with the number of works. But to me, when I go through two or three revisions through words before presenting the sentence to the final visitor of my work with words, I would blown up to almost the size of the dumping land and blown up to almost the unmeasured darkness. The problem, I think, can perhaps be summarized or pointed out by taking many more examples of my own experience. In dealing with the words, only a question of deciding what to show at any given sentence and how to make someone achieve visually a “Stylish" and different that would, in some sense,correspond to bald person (no offense though) coz I have not that much patience to wait to get this kind of title with lots and lots of brain work. I dissolve and fail to give away the blend of technical terms and muzzle up one word slowly into another instead of directing out. And, at extremes, despite of several tried shots, unfortunately the number of things will become impossible in the treatment of the perfect sentence. So, being a conductor (me) and the director (dictionary), I have to stop and start again...the perfect word here is "retake". The dictionary (the director) must be fast enough and able to pick me up in the spot and solve out the complex word problem though I know me but the words are many more difficult to equilibrate. Frankly, I cannot understand those often, but I look forward with confidence to future.

No comments: