Monday, November 12, 2007

Furniture for my home!!



Yesterday, I returned from Lubhu my birth town in the near by the Kathmandu city. We had a big TV which is just placed above the simple vintage table, the browsing through internet, I got nice looking tv entertainment centersfrom same old site called furniture from home with range of different design, colors, and dimensions. The photo attached above is my choice. Then, for storage beds where I can sleep as well as put my wardrobe in order to keep my room tidy. I have a bad habit to through my clothes here and there, and I know this bed will be the solution for the my negligence of throwing clothes here and there. I like this bed because of its comfort and the space it provide for keeping other goods too.
And dining room furniture holds its own definition when it comes about the home décor, and for me, it is the most important place. There are lots of items as dining room furniture but the name is because of the dining table. The best of the dining table can be found in this site. And as a regular drinker and because of company I have, I think, the last thing I want in the department of furniture in home is bar stoolsfor my bar at home. So for all of these furniture for home can be found in furniture from home.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like the retro furniture decor and, I was so happy to find these bar stools for my bar area!