Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Job Vacancies

Yes, I have went for interviews for several job vacancies and I got the immense amount of talent now in giving interview and I’ve learned also that there are equally great amount of talent like me who are giving interview each day. I fine myself extraordinary, it’s been the wonderful experience and I can be very proud of it. But each time I fail and become despondent and give up and try to do some other kind of work. Just that I don’t starve. I’ve spoken to myself with considerable optimism about getting the job and my waiting lists contain a tremendous encyclopedia of names of the offices. I wonder if I could aks you about how you view the future, particularly like to include the interviews not the opportunities. When I think that this process of getting job can best take place, educating the employer to the new composition cons they always seek the experienced, experienced, and experienced one. Do you feel that this will occur through urban or elsewhere I think it as the “just” question of inner cultural growth of nepotism? Education should teach the fact and the job requires education in topmost strata but this inner growth, perception, sensitivity of nepotism is something we have to develop and it will take time. Even then we wouldn’t be recruited in job vacancies but the pages of the ads of the job vacancies get scarce and our finest hand written application have to wrestle in achieving a final job.

No comments: