Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Picture of my cellphone

It was something of a miracle that some few years back, cell phone entered my life which I could consider the remarkable days of my life to put it into my pocket. Only in my 20s my life began to disorder. Disorder??? Let me reveal clearly... Yes, I was unable to eat, drink, go, and my normal life started changing...Nope!!! It's not that I was suffering from anorexia or I turned lame..just got sentenced in my room. My behaviour turned classic to my parents. I was turned one of the victim of the cell phone. Twentyfour/seven I was addicted to that gadget. My parents were concerned enough to watch me but I was turning professional to talk "Next" to my phone. Morever, that would be my person certainly. Heart began to race whenever there rang the cell. At the extreme, I was building a hermitic life avoiding virtually all contact with others. There were some questions and there were my replies. Many a hours became stagnant and the puffy eyes at the end of the day and the morning.

The point about this is that it is a mark of suspection for my parents, and needless to say, exercise for their mind as the researcher or C.I.Ds not for the social cause but to catch"ME" redhand busy talking with my person, and me suffering from the heart disease-I should mention not physically but mentally. For a moment, we had no way of knowing what would happen but there is also the reason to take risks because otherwise I don't truly understand what I have to lose and when our lives would be handed back to us exactly as what they had been before and we would be no more laughing and talking at the end....at the end ...no more cell phone...and my first love would be registered in the blood and the residence in the unknown world...and I would then love to say just the few reasons with excitement why I liked that cell and in despair...why I didn't..and not the least...not the bridge of the unification but the bridge of our separation!!!

No comments: