Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dear diary...

Dear diary, I greet you first "Good morning". I am still on the bed and unbreakfasted. Oh yes, I will say YOU here my every tamed feeling, thoughts, and my steps for future.

I had paid less attention to govern myself but I prefer YOU to ride on ME with such schemes as the vision of fortune-teller and make ME possible. The sense of my being is cut off and I am being imposed to the constricted rules and regulations. It is now hard to see myself in the future. The chief offenders being the hectic day, study, job (and there are other things too). I know, these loads are yet not too heavy for ME but these compel ME to be apart from YOU. I love YOUR presence in my life and I think, YOU remember me as well but WE must understand the limits that impose on US and have to act accordingly. However, I would continue to double my energy rate to grapple with these problems but I want YOU to conduct your research on ME, experience ME, view ME, and improve ME. I will show YOU the will of mine and my more difficult problems that risk ME, and YOU need to simplify ME and construct ME mentally. I am trying to reduce some of my burdens..... or should I store those permanently in YOU? Although this is not a simple matter but I need personal control to some degree and it would be YOUR great help with your proper suggestion and with YOU, I would have hardly be any doubt to close control.

It is hard to know how much burden of these sorts WE would have to carry but rationally YOU must remain open to judge ME and set my standard which has not been proven yet in others eye. I want YOU to make wish for ME to make me the "substance". Meanwhile please do seek more sensitive ways.... how both of US would have to react if WE are unveiled by the third person or steps to ensure OUR privacy.

No comments: