Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My love at first sight

The day was 18 Feb 2003, I was running to my orientation class of Medical transcription training which was my first training and I was too late for my session of orientation which was on 10 am but till 11;30 I was playing basketball after my practical class in my college Tri-Chandra, then I ran with all of my stamina left to the New road, I was all sweat and I don’t even look like a trainee over there I was fanning myself with my note copy, then I saw two girls coming from the door I was sitting in the chair next to the door, then they could not get any chair, and as my nature I get them two chairs from the piles of chairs lying in the corner, the trainer came and talked for whole one hour about the hardship of that training period and showed the prize and surprise that we would be getting afterwards. As soon as the talk is over, I turned the head toward those two girls and introduced myself, the girl who seemed to be married talked to me but the one who was slim was ignored me (I felt like that though she was speaking to me). Shared some chat and our training started, and after eight month or so I quit that training actually I was terminated but there I found the love of my life, she is the one who ignored me but that makes me believe in love at first sight.

1 comment:

Amrit Man Dangol said...

I was there in that training period too. The name was Unlimited which I will never forget. Though we didn't get the proper training, we surely did learn a lot in those training days. I made some of the most valuable friends there and gained whole lotta experience while I was there. Glad you found your love there yar. Best of luck in every step you take ;)