Thursday, August 30, 2007

25 things I want to do before I die.


  1. To summit Mount Everest:
  2. To go to world tour.
  3. To swim with dolphins and Sharks
  4. To visit eight man made wonders of the world
  5. To visit the world’s religious pilgrimage
  6. To visit the sexiest island of the world Ibiza
  7. To see the real hunting in the Masai Mara.
  8. To perform the bungee jumping from highest building of the world.
  9. To do the sky diving
  10. To fly in real fighting machine they call it Apache.
  11. To roam wildly in Amazon
  12. To participate in the bullfight in Spain.
  13. To see the samba dance in Brazil
  14. To see the world cup soccer finals live
  15. To play one on one basketball with my favorite player ie Allen Iverson
  16. To go in cruise for a year with my wife
  17. To have my own island in the map of the world
  18. To swim in great barrier coral reef in Australia
  19. To participate in the triathlon.
  20. To visit all the wildlife sanctuaries and national parks of Nepal
  21. To meet Sir Paul McCartney
  22. To visit the prison
  23. To perform with ACDC
  24. To treat myself a King
  25. To make happy every one

2 comments:

xangelic.beingx said...

I like your list. One thing I would definately like to do before I die would also be to swim with dolphins and Sharks ...and to go skydiving which I'm doing on my road trip. The fact that you want to swim with sharks before you die shows wow, how courageous you are- that's intense!

said...
This comment has been removed by the author.