Thursday, January 17, 2008

thoughts..

After lond research and trial and motivation, i land up with one conclusion thqat one can monetize their blog. for me there is notother pleasure besides working from home, with comfort of the cozy couch and steaming cup of tea. (What more a person can ask for ?) . The destiny that brings me here which is more beasutiful than my dreams. When I flip ther pages from my child hood, i've never imagined that i'll be rocking on the road listening to my walkman or enjoy DVD on my home-theatre souind system. Long tours with friends and family and hangout on roof top garden restaurants are some lists that i never thought of. My daily routine is much more changed than I've ever imagined. I woke up on the midday, I found myself sitll weird and tired. With lazy yawn, I speak up "half the days had gone". and my wityy brother answers "half of the life's too! Average life expectancy of Nepalese male is 62 years"; with some of him general knowledge.I freshen up mself with splashes of water, put on some clothes and made myself a cup of tea. And as i drinking my tea, one idea flashes in my mind the one nice niche for my blog. it's not an education and it's not eeven health but it's everywhere and has its impact on both health and education. The more cleanier it it the healthire we will be > What is its name (Hey it tuned into a word puzzle, It's myenvironmentblog

No comments: