Thursday, January 10, 2008

3 hours of black out

the last time i wrote about my way to manage my anger, there are still lots of emotions that needs to be arranged in my daily life. And one of the most important is my blog that runs wild with my emotions and thoughts. As my words needed to be uploaded in this wild wild web, at the mean time electricity is cut off. This event happened to me four times from last night. at the moment when I just reserved the opportunity, and reading the instruction the light went off. All the things had to be done again. this incident really frustates me but there are more than 50,000 students who were preparing for their examination. this kind of happenings leads to the wrong direction, as three long hours without electricity is hard to spend. I feel that nobody from Nepal Electricity Corporation have to appear for any kind of examination and they don't know the problem imposed by this condition of load shedding.

No comments: