Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Evidence blaster



I used to watch lost of adult site when internet was installed for the first time in my home, at that time i was not aware of clearing history, and other private data. and one of my computer wiz friend manage to search all the images that I viewed previous day, not only that he can even retrieve all those web address that i browsed on that time. It was really embarrassing! I learned to delete private data and knew how to clear cookies and caches. but still he find one way or other to scan my computer via his tricks. how can I erase all those private data so that i could not be ashamed time and time again. answer is very easy buy software from Evidence blaster as hard drive cleaner and be safe and remain unshameful. Evidence-blaster.com got such a cleansing activity that can not only save your reputation and dignity but also your married life. Buy it before midnight Thursday, January 10th 2008 for just $22.95 the full version of Evidence-Blaster 2008, plus lifetime support. isn't it wonderful?

No comments: