Sunday, December 9, 2007

My way of Success

A breathtaking succession of efforts in the years and years in the young study field enable (us) the youths; preferably the students to assist and enhance our career. Every month of every year, war of exam rage within our mind. Usually before the routine of exam, we never even notice the battles in the incessant wars of subjects within us. Occasionally. WE can't be able to defend ourselves; we are caught unprepared and develop the colors on our mark sheet, the worst ones. And situation held would literally as the difference between life and death and at that time, we are too short of breath to speak. This situation seems to me as an observer from the audience's side that unique group of young people is particularly receptive. One would expect it to be, but to actually experience it is something else again. We do what we can, considering the short preparing time we have for preparing new subtopics; sometimes we have to conduct from a manuscript (cheat paper) that is hardly readable. In fact, we have always been able to indulge to it with increasing frequency and which I am quite sure we shall continue to indulge in. This is absolutely necessary to keep the result on a high standard and give it security. As the result of the cultivation so short pieces (cheat papers), student go through a difficult time though I urge them always to write what they want to and to pull it as far as they can to find out what is in it for them in a question. Students’ always try to give life to Question though of no so fine quality as teachers might wish, to teachers who have never been exposed to it. I appreciate those efforts but unfortunately this makes me more difficult for the teacher to first rate the answers. But now I am no longer a schoolboy. I am not interested in worldly rewards for I am a world in my self. I think this is the only way I can be successful.

No comments: