Monday, December 31, 2007

Love and Romance

If I would have known this website when I was in junior high, I’d really propose more than.4 girls a year, I mean terminally because my biggest problem in those times used to be writing just some love letters, I was shy telling those girls directly and I don’t have anyone to give me a words of wisdom. The love letter isn’t easy to write at those times due to shortage of words from vocabulary of love-ology. And we weren’t that mature to have intense emotions running in the form of poem at those times of life. Thanx god now there is website of love and romance are blooming in this World Wide Web. Hey kids!!!!!!!! grab some knowledge from Letters and Love notes of Tim and Tammy.

And i am increasing my knowledge through some tips about romance
in order to romance my wife from some other sites. LIVE YOUR LIFE IN WAY WAY YOU WANT TO BUT LOVE YOUR WIFE IN THE WAY SHE WANTS TO...

No comments: