Sunday, December 23, 2007

Learning the ABCs of blogging.

Don't know what to write about the blogging for so many days, still I am searching my own niche, own domain, own community where I can survive in the best possible environment. I am turned to much of generalized blogger writing all those scraps from the cut pieces of newspaper with my point of view. But there are pretty big issues remained yet to be reviewed that actually impart my image in this World Wild Web. I just want to be heard in this Blogosphere. That can share my views, but towards what and which direction? question is that but my answer and thoughts are limited. Isn't there a way? Ask Suicidalsam he knows most of the things. but, samoondra can teach you abcs, and Unish has his own tids 'n' bits.
Sometimes, it feels like had I been Out of date with this present technology, or ain't I know shit about finance and commerce.May be I don't devote enough?

1 comment:

david santos said...

Good text, thank you.

I wish you a good end of 2007 and a good year of 2008.