Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cheaper than hotels

The words like bulling fighting, Guggenheim, Lots of football, Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao, had been imprinted in my mind when somebody talks about Spain in front of me. Spain is to bull-fighting, the national game of Spain or favorite game of Spain don’t know much about that I heard this relation when I went through What famous in particular country but bull-fighting is synonymous to Spain. Before this relation, Spain was home of Pablo Picasso for me. As I grew, my view towards Spain turned in to the shape of soccer. And adding the toppings to my very vision towards the Spain is Guggenheim Museum at Bilbao. But now when I got the chance to blog about the hotels in Spain
I came across many sites of Spain as a reference and made Spain, another destination in MY MUST GO list. And further more when I reviewed the fare charge by different starred hotels that seems to be affordable (for me for some days only).
The cheaperthanhotels.co.uk is the website where interested ones can compare with their estimated budget. These hotels may range from 20-400 euro. Oh! What I am doing? This cheaperthanhotels.co.uk displays stunning array of Barcelona hotels and Madrid hotels where one can perform travel deals from email (Can you believe it man?). Better do it.
For those who wants to take a picture from high above the ground in one of steel wonder of this era i.e. Eiffel tower in Paris then there's also list of Paris hotels too. That's not a bluff and this is not just a blog. Cheaperthanhotels.co.uk is budget planning website , being partner's of world's largest hotel sales contractor, that features so many hotels for so many destination worldwide.

No comments: