Wednesday, October 3, 2007

BIG OPPURTUNITY

I am taking the oppurtunity to got to the college tour. It's not that I am not the traveller but OUTSIDE from the valley (city) where I stay is for the very first time. It's really hard for me to imagine a more enjoyable feel of getting out of city for me than getting out of the country. In other sense, I am being like the explorer and adventurous. But being adventurous is not pre-requisit for this trip of mine of the college. We (the rest of my college friends) are doing it in comfortable ride all the way. There were countless stories of "travelling" of my friends which used to duplicate them becaue I had no established practice to go for any kind of trip to get an idea what to expect, feel, and say. But my trip is now all fixed up in one go. In terms of cost, it is also cheaper to travel myself in the college tour. Group travel also has its hangs. It's hardly like a package trip but I know for me, I am sure that this trip will grab me and I definitely would like to spend more and more days and so many overnight stops to different places. Now, I don't have to be deserted from the group and quite boring regarding my something of my expedition and I can be reasonably regular.

So, I don't miss anything and probably get a look at more out of the things that I had missed earlier. MY HARDEST PART IS OVER NOW.

No comments: