Friday, October 26, 2007

My little puppy named Thuli






The song of lobo inspires this blog, I have a little puppy that vet baptized as Julie but this name sounds too western so I start calling her Thuli, quite a nepali name. It’s common to have a puppy as pet because of various reasons like they are good for security, they are honest animal, they are good for health (as long as their hygiene and sanitation are taken with care). I love my puppy because she likes me nomatter how bad my outfits are or how bad hair I have. I like her most when I return home because she jumps and want to lick my face. And that’s the way dog shows their respect and love to it’s master. I love thuli for more when I am feeling down and the way it plays I forget all of my pains and make my heart fill with joy and fun.

No comments: