Thursday, September 27, 2007

Planing and reason

Today, all of the day I was thinking about the funding that I’d be needing for my 21-days of all India tour, I am going with all of the friends of M.Sc. 2nd year. It is actually meant to be an educational tour, but for me, it surely would be an lifetime experience as I am not going to India again, together with my colleagues, it’s kind of inspiration as India is doing lot of good things in the field of biotechnology and microbiology, for me it’s surely an inspiration, we’ll be visiting Mathura to Agra but still it would be an educational tour without any entertainment, I am not going to entertain myself over there. I will collect all the good things that I can carry as the source of knowledge whatever it might be that’s too as a true Nepali citizen without losing my identity. Let us see how much I can carry the things to my home

No comments: