Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Understanding Myself

I can't dismiss the fact that I love my attitude problem. This is inevitable triumph frame and this hasn't changed my life still. Again, I can't say that I have changed other's life or not. This is yet unseen for me. Much of this doesn't sound good to any of the person who rotates their living eyes to this address of mine. But for my diagnostic brain, I have already directed myself to screen to this type of continuing intimidations. I am not exactly known for being particular. Sometimes it may be a hidden talent that need to be discovered and nourished and I am bound sometimes to seek out most rotten within myself. I intend to grab those virtues again. I, as a normal human, always try to stand working out my worries before I run out of weeds. YUP!!! and yes I don't often come with substitutes. I always have distrust in the constructed fantasies even knowing I have to do things pre-planned. Consequently, I have missed out lot of things. Of course, I don't want to knock on the other's door. It would be the great disaster as I try to put this kind of things into action.

I celebrate adventure, love, hate, worries and always seek to conquer them. In fact, number of actions would be always in store for me.

I know for the parent, it can be difficult to have a gifted child. It requires time, dedication, and constant support to ensure that the child's talent flourish. But I turn out to be the shining star with all of my lovely attitudes.

The bottom line: IF YOU DISAGREE ON MY INTERPRETATION AND OPINION ( I KNOW SOME POSING EFFECTS OF MINE)...NO PROBLEM!!!!! I AM SAYING BECAUSE I LOVE MY ATTITUDE PROBLEM....

No comments: