Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Connecting the friends.

there's one proverb that "friends come and go, only enemy get accumulated". It was so very true until the site name hi5 hits into this cyberspace. Now we can accumulate friends as well, either they are our known friend or people we have not met yet. It is very advantageous for me and to others as well, as we get to know our long lost friend no matter how far they are, we can connect to them just by adding them in our list of pals, I got to know most of my friends through this site whose email id is unknown for me. Not only that we can make new friends through this web site. In crowd of so many website that is responsible for connecting people, I like this site the most. If you want to make me a friend, then just click on my hi5.

No comments: