Sunday, October 28, 2007

Advertisement In Wrong Side Of The Page

When I was going through in one of the national weekly having the news of Kapilvastu, same old city where the prince Siddhartha Gautam. The very religiously secluded Nepal where no war occurred in two tribe, One of the leader (Muslim in ethnicity) was shot dead by three unknown person, whose details were not been investigated till today.
Many human life was burned inside of their home. Hey I am getting out of track, I was about to write about the two contrasting content of the national weekly. On the right side of that magazine, there was the lines of bus that was burnt during the clash aroused between Muslims and Hindus or people from hills (Pahari) and people from plains (madhesi), according to the hearsay of peoples. And in left side, there was the add of some big automobiles and vehicles suitable to replace that burnt vehicles, I wonder why? They can be printed in anywhere besides that news where the story of burnt vehicles was printed. For me its like making fun of those vehicles that had served many passengers. But I’ll say those vehicles were not burnt in that human clash, they turned martyrs.

No comments: