Friday, October 26, 2007

Blog for money.

My friends earned the good amount of money working online, I don't know how to do that and good friend of mine helped me and gave the name of the site where I can submit my blog. The name of the site is SMORTY, an intermediary site between bloggers and advertisers. I registered myself in smorty and after certain time a month or two, I got approval and I am working online as one of the member of smorty. And this is the perfect site to make easy money online by blog advertising and great thing is that I was approved. Since my approval, I had just done two reviews in smorty. And I really love the way they grant the time which is well enough to perform research and post the review in given topic. USD 6 per reviews not a big amount for most of the people but it is worthy amount to spent time in front of computer. Get paid to blog and make money online through smorty.

No comments: