Sunday, September 2, 2007

Serial Bomb Blast in Kathmandu

September 2, 2007
(Kathmandu)
The serial bomb blast in 5 different places at today 4:15 pm killing 2 people and 25 people injured. But when I saw the news on the television: I felt more than 2 people were killed, as the micro bus was turn into trash. I don't think that just 2 persons were dead in that incident. When all the student are returning from the school and many were returning from their office, and all the incident were happened in the crowded location, in one of the channel I saw that one of the young student hardly 12 year old was lying dead on the road. Nobody took the responsibility for that blast. I was so shocked I couldn’t do anything aftermath of that incident.
I always take pride in my country for being peace zone, as this kind of incident is like news from Afghanistan or Iraq whenever I hear but it is happened in the heart of peace zone scattering everything and everybody into the pieces. They took it as an political issue but these fatalities is loss of all the norms and values of humanity, no matter it occurred in Tel Aviv or in Kathmandu but hurt most it happened in your own motherland. Mother, Where are we blowing? And I have to ask once again, Mother should I trust the government?

4 comments:

said...

yup.. it was terrifying and i just couldn't help myself from shedding a tear when i read about the 11th graded student. what else can i do other than condemning that filthy inhumane act done my those filthy animals.

Helen said...

Nice Blog :)

Unknown said...

Its insane we killing our own people in this peace country.....

anonymous999 said...

i think such incident deviates the peace prevailing in the nation interimly....yah da blog was awsome..good keep it up