Thursday, September 13, 2007

I love you payperpost


Dear Payperpost,
You signed for you on July 19 firstly because of the inspiration of my friends, who are the old blogger the author of dvasports, mewrites and dauglydevil, Though i have flair for writing but who's going to listen to this stupid as my first post was not approved because of some insufficiency in my blogs, And It was approved on August 29 then i started falling in love with this site called Payperpost and its sponsored content. I earned around $60 then but gradually time passed by I learned how to of many aspects of blogging and certain knowledge about various aspect of life that I'll be unacquainted if I hadn't signed up for this sponsored content. For all the things I gained and learned from you, and turning this educated failed into superstar over here I have just three words to say I love you Payperpost.
With lots of love for the days to come
Saten

No comments: