Monday, September 10, 2007

Blood donation and failing over and over again

Blood donation is the campaign, compelled by Nepal Red Cross Society, blood transfusion department, we planned to organize this campaign, the time and volunteer (one Dr. and 3 sisters was provided by them, from the early in the morning the guys were working hard to fulfill this goal of 50 pounds of blood, it was the hell of the experience, Management students, pharmacy students, +2s brother and sisters they all tried hard to squeeze that volume of blood. That day when I reached to the scene the Ram and Saroj were carrying two blue carets of fresh milk provided by DDC, the Management students were rehearsing for their next days musical program, they were dancing and hustling. We tried our level best Gita arranged four carets of mango drinks, and then Shardul arrived with his box of apples and bag of bananas.
With great enthusiasm management and pharmacy guys managed 35 then along with +2s student, Shardul, along with other guys we literally yelled in front of juvenile blood whose blood is not pressurized enough to pump it out of the body. Even the teachers and staff donated the blood when the time’s was over about 2 hour. When I interrogated the sum total was not still went one short of 50. HAAAAA! It’s like being failed to reach the goal once again. As the party over with lots of eating like Ape and drinking like fish. Then the total count of blood we collected was just 49 pounds not even half century failed not only in Books and copies………… Damn man. I …………….. just wanna cry. I hadn’t tried……….. It wasn’t that difficult. …… I cried. This time I really can’t hide. Nor can I run……. World !!!! I’m gone. Lord, God..
Give me some words………..A vision without losing my religion.

1 comment:

Eric Contesse said...

Hello Saten,

I've seen on your blog that you were interested in philately.
I'd be very happy to exchange nice covers and/or nice stamps
from Nepal with you !
If you agree, thank you to send me an email.

I've also my own philatelic blog :
http://timbredujura.blogspot.com

I hope hearing from you soon !
Regards from France.

Eric