Saturday, June 2, 2007

YCL (young communist league or young criminal league)



YCL (young communist league or young criminal league)


I was happy to see that young cadre of YCL (sister organization of Nepal communist party (Maoist)) cleaning the roadsides and wonder what if all the youth of Nepal be the part of it. But the intimidation, vandalism, hostility and looting continues as if they don’t know the meaning of hard work. Cleaning the roadside with dirt in their heart doesn’t prove that they are up to the creation of neo-Nepal. The crime still continues no matter how hard they advocate for the peace and democracy. It’s the rule that war is never ended up with the peace. The blood they shed, the abduction they had done do not reveal that they are upto good thing, rather the extreme action they had posed in civilian is not viewed as deeds to be appreciate. No matter how hard they fight, the leader of their party is not different than previous one. They are after the seat in parliament just as every leader. I am not a person who speaks for other parties in country, I am just a civilian who wants to live the life as I want to, like to roam in any part of country. But it’s my fate that I can’t walk the way I want to walk, I am not allowed to talk what I want to speak. Though they shout they’ve freed us from the dictatorship of the shah dynasty, but still dictatorship rules in the heart of Kathmandu, I am saying this because I was not allowed inside the funeral ceremony of my friend’s mother while they are having cremation of their cadres. The way they yelled at me, make me to have my say in this cyber world. Just want to tell those cadres of YCL that I am just ordinary person doesn’t compel me to be against them. I want to remind them that did their leader speak a sentence about the sacrifices their youths had done during the 12-year-long People’s war or breathe the word of condolence when they have signed the document of compromise.

No comments: