Monday, June 25, 2007

Starting of my sleepless nights

I never felt like sleeping during the nights and I am the one who’s responsible of all these as I am working nightshift during my medical transcription. And I really love those moment, tireless and sleepless night when my eyes were staring at computer monitor, my finger were running along the keyboard and my ears were busy listening the misheard lyrics dictated by the foreign doctors whom I don’t know and never seen or heard of him but still busy translating those words spoken by them. Really missed those days, no matter how hard to translate but my brain cells were so active at that moment, the job that requires accuracy, precision and foremost this is concentration. Been addicted to the caffeine and nicotine since that time which was good for me than puffing brown sugar. The job that is perfectly match to rehabilitate myself as I lost my bad company during the day and slept whole day keeping them at bay. And utilizing my vocabulary of medical terminology, I was appeared in MBBS exam three times. That cubicle wehre I work is the place I spill all those frustration into the fruitfulness. The part of life still good enough to reminiscence and one of the reasons for my being insomniac, now that I find myself in this sleepless night, I thank god that being insomniac than being maniac in other mental cases

No comments: