Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Crying for Nepal



As I browsing through internet sudden I just typed NEPAL and click the tab of search web I got about 110,000,000 hits and I browsed more and I found Nepal in the list of world’s most poorest countries, most unemployment rate and populated in the Asia. Nepal is the world of its own I can’t compare with the neighboring countries like India and China, the two super powers of the world. But I can’t deny those facts how long can we survive in the foreign aid and remittance from the brothers and sisters working abroad. If lists like human right violation, human trafficking, drug peddling are kept, then it’s for sure that Nepal will be in top ten. That’s too I can’t deny it’s happening. I don’t want any kind of help in this case; those so-called friend countries are to blame for the condition of Nepal, and on the top of that the corrupt politicians of the world who are never after the development of country. Ha! Me just like everybody can’t help myself shouting and yelling like just like other citizens. Poor me! They said don’t think what country did for you; think what you can do for your country. Right now I am just a student and my primary job is to study but how can I? The capital city is closed for more than 90 days with various different reasons. This year more than 30 school has been closed in the name of Bandas, and Chakka Jam. If it’s the way our country is moving then Buddha should take rebirth and the environment and mentality like this he is not going to get enlightment in this era. God Bless Nepal.

No comments: