Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hunger

There's one saying of ours " what's better food or hunger"? Answer " My lord! Hunger"
It holds true for everyone. Hunger is an mental and emotional drive that makes food palatable and digestible as well.As a vegetarian, i don't find much list of food in any types of menu in any restaurant. Most of my friends wonder how do you survive without meat products? Yet i am still alive. I wonder why don't they imagine that there are more different species of green vegetables and fruits than any edible four-legged animal i satisfy myself with bean soups and crunchy-munchy beaten rice or just a glass of milk and a loaf of bread or just a cup of tea with some biscuits to dip in . That's just enough to kill my hunger till my lunch. Lunch had always been delicatessen though it is usually a plateful of rice, bowlful of pulse (I prefer it to be yellow) and just 2 varieties of curry with spicy pickle; it's because of my hunger. I never eat my lunch till my stomach release some gastric juice. But in between lunch and dinner there's no need restriction as it's the time i usually play and party so anything that's vegetarian from momo, noodles, bread, finger chips, to a glass of wine is acceptable as an energy source for me. WINE! alcohol! hey how can anybody regard it as an energy source. But technically speaking it lies between fats and carbohydrates in calorific values and keep my belly tight till following

No comments: