Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Email Versus Letter

Email: Hey old dude, pinched?
Letter: (Silence)
Email: Answer me quick!!!
Letter: I am the king!!!
Email: Describing you?
For your existence? Your issue is closed.
Letter: But I have made myself more useful than you.
Email: Normally contented then!!!
Letter: I am the details close at hand. You are just to view from distance. I deserve the honour throughout the world. You rude collector!!!
Email: I am the popular demand.
Letter: You are the bloody shame!!!
Email: You are out of work!!!
Letter: Where did you block me? Explain.
Email: I never see you often miles over and over. I have travelled this wild world over at a quick "JUST LIKE THAT" at a pinch.
Letter: (Answered with a smile) I have travelled this wild world over with the polished cloth and buttons (Stiches and glues).
Email: I bet I have been...
Letter: Oh! way down to icy lands, way down to burning lands??? I still go there.
Email: With spots on your body (Address)?
Letter: You are but twice heavily as me....under the eye of jury (Password)!!!
Email: I have lowered my price.
Letter: You cheap!!!
Email: I quickly find my way. You need to sail away wrapped up in the swathe! Tattooed from head to toe (stamps).
Letter: It isn't pity. I am governed with the good modesty.
Email: Don't you sweat?
Letter: Don't you erase?
Email: Prepared for flight?
Letter: There is no place higher for you to go.
Email: I certainly do survive long.
Letter: EXCUSE ME!!! When did I die?
Email: I am the immediate post.
Letter: And POWER OFF??? Your ABDUCTION (Hacking)???
Email: I am the result of sophisticated use of communication!!!
Letter: I am to them beyond the reach of radios, televisions, and computers.
Email: Unreceptive population???
Letter: Adjustment. In a very real sense, root of hope for everybody.
Email: I am the progress!!!
Letter: I am the success!!!
Email: I am the victor!!!
Letter: I am the empire!!!

( GUSH!!!! NO END OF DISCUSSION)

No comments: