Sunday, March 2, 2008

What is the good gift?

When ever the it's the give gift, i always ponder on appropriate gift for the one who's getting it. and i have never given a good gift to anyone and I am bad at choosing the good one. But still I try to give varieties so that I can know the choice of receiver which might help in choosing the gift in coming futures. and in this process of exchanging the gift (love to receive than to give........... who don't?)I sometimes found money as a gift while giving or receiving, it helped in many odd situation. now that i found working online, this aspect of surprising someone is more pronouned.
We sometimes have 5 dollars less in our account while buying the proper gift online store . and i asked help to one of my friend instead of sending money he send me a coupon and i got 5 dollars discount instead. now that's some kind of great gift. now I started giving coupons and deals as a gift to my ebuddies, cellphoneshop deals to the freind who's asking me some mount in order to by cellphone, szul jewelery coupon to his newly married wife.

No comments: